Order 2019 Iowa Support Master - Child Support Guidelines Software
Free Webinars Check our webinars page! We are offering free webinars with your purchase of the 2019 Iowa Support Master software. CLE will be applied for if not already approved. Webinar Info Here
TERMS: Iowa Support Master software is licensed for use by lawyers who provide advice in family law matters. Family law matters include divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, mediation, legal separation and any matter having to do with children and family law issues. All lawyers in a firm who handle family law matters must be licensed to use Iowa Support Master. Read Complete License Terms Here.
- No charge for non-lawyer staff of licensed users.
- The software may be installed on all computers that are under the supervision of the licensed lawyer.
- Program year runs from release date to December 31 of the program year. 2019 has been released.
- If you have never used Iowa Support Master, we provide a 30 day trial use of the software at no charge.
- Newly admitted lawyers to the Iowa bar within the past 12 months - free. Contact us.
- Want to be on a payment plan? Call 515-822-0203. Fast and easy and you get the program now.
- If you are experiencing economic difficulties, we will help you out. Call confidentially 515-822-0203.
- We provide the software at no charge to public service agencies providing free legal assistance. Call.
- Once a key has been produced for the released program, that are no refunds.
Order 2019 (same price since 2012)
- One Family Law Lawyer $329.00
- Two Family Law Lawyers $549.00
- Three Family Law Lawyers $759.00
- Four Family Law Lawyers $969.00
- Five or more Family Law Lawyers $1,179.00
Non-Profit and Public Service Agencies FreeAlft & Wilson Publishing provides Iowa Support Master at no charge to non-profit public service agencies providing legal services to Iowans at no charge. Contact us.
Some of our friends online:
Iowa Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Drake Law Legal Clinic
University of Iowa Legal Clinic
Polk County Bar Association