InstructionsIf you purchase and pay by credit card, credit card processing fees are added. If you don't wish to pay the fees, you may pay by check.
The 2018 program should be available by December 15.
1. You do not need to set up a Paypal.com account to pay by credit card. Look at this image which shows how to pay with a credit card.
2. The address you enter for the credit card must match the billing address. If you are using a personal credit card and the credit card statement is sent to your home address, you must enter your home address at Paypal.com. If you goof this up, Paypal will reject your card then block the card.
3. Once your card is verified by Paypal, look for the "Pay Now" button and click it.
4. Paypal requires that you complete the transaction. Look for and click the button that says something like "You must click here to finish transaction and download."
5. Please do not contest the charge on your credit card statement. If you contest the charge, Paypal will charge us $25 and we will ask you to reimburse us.