Iowa Support Master

by Alft & Wilson Publishing

Unbundled Legal Services

If you are a licensed Iowa attorney offering unbundled legal services and are willing to assist litigants, and you are a licensed user of Iowa Support Master, please contact us at to be listed for free.

View Complete License Terms
Unbundled Legal Services


If you have children, there will be child support!

Any of the lawyers listed below can help you. The fees charged will depend on how complex your situation is and the amount of time involved. Call them and ask what they will charge. If you don't like the price, call another lawyer.

These lawyers are licensed attorneys who are willing to provide you with limited representation/legal services. The best example in the child support arena is the preparation of a Form 1.

You will need to fill out a financial form. Use this form - > Financial Info for Forms. This form will give you an idea of what the lawyers will need to know. If you are thinking about doing this yourself, this form will help you realize you need help.



!-- Section Start -->

Michael J. Arleth, Esq.

309 Court Ave., Suite 803
Des Moines, IA 50309
Phone: 515-528-9408

Miller, Zimmerman & Evans PLC

550 SW 9th St. No. 9000
Des Moines, IA 50309
Phone: 515-809-9699

James M. Meade

1200 Valley West Dr., Suite 206-02
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Phone: 515-868-0163

Bergkamp, Hemphill and McClure, P.C.

218 South 9th Street
Adel, IA 50004
Phone: 515-993-1000


YouLaw, by Arnott & Kirk, PLLC

209 E. Washington St., Suite 304
Iowa City, Iowa 52240

Crilley Law Offices PLLC

320 Miller Road
Hiawatha, Iowa 52233

Teitle Law Offices

2550 Middle Road, Suite 604
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Phone: 563-345-4100